The Social Studies Chapter provides teachers with learning opportunities beyond the school. It is a platform where teachers can collaborate with others on common professional interest areas. This allows teachers to deepen their professional knowledge and improve their practice to bring about student achievement. Participating in the Social Studies Chapter strengthens teachers’ professional practice, grows teacher leadership, and helps teachers stay current and connected with the fraternity.
We organise various professional learning activities for you:
• Workshops ( Research Informed Practice)
• Chapter Outreach/ Learning journeys
• Professional conversations with overseas and local educators
• Networked learning sessions e.g. ST-LT network
• Professional learning sessions for BTs, STs, LTs