The Economics Chapter aims to:
1. Connect with
• different profiles of Economics teachers to understand and cater to their learning needs.
• Economics teachers for professional learning at different platforms.
2. Collaborate with
• Economics teachers, CPDD and NIE to enhance our professional knowledge and practices to improve student outcomes.
• external partners to create authentic learning experiences for Economics teachers and students.
• quality professional learning experiences for Economics teachers grounded on the disciplinary roots of Economics to deepen their pedagogical content knowledge and subject content knowledge.
• quality resources for the teaching and learning of Economics.
• teacher-ownership and teacher leadership towards professional excellence in the teaching of Economics.
• innovative practices in the teaching of Economics.