All teachers teaching Economics are members of the Economics Chapter. We invite you to be an inspiring member of U in Economics. Join us today, so that we can grow together as a vibrant Economics Networked Learning Community!
The Economics Chapter aims to:
1. Connect with
• different profiles of Economics teachers to understand and cater to their learning needs.
• Economics teachers for professional learning at different platforms.
2. Collaborate with
• Economics teachers, CPDD and NIE to enhance our professional knowledge and practices to improve student outcomes.
• external partners to create authentic learning experiences for Economics teachers and students.
• quality professional learning experiences for Economics teachers grounded on the disciplinary roots of Economics to deepen their pedagogical content knowledge and subject content knowledge.
• quality resources for the teaching and learning of Economics.
• teacher-ownership and teacher leadership towards professional excellence in the teaching of Economics.
• innovative practices in the teaching of Economics.
The Economics Chapter is led by the Master Teachers who work closely with a core team that comprises representatives from CPDD, ETD and Teacher Leaders from all zones. For details of the core team members, please visit the Economics Chapter one-stop site here (sign-in to OPAL2.0 required).
For details of our calendar of events, please visit the Economics Chapter one-stop site here (sign-in to OPAL2.0 required).
You may contact our Master Teachers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org