Application for Teacher-Led Workshop
- AST calls for applications yearly in May via an email sent to all ICON users. Interested teachers can complete and submit the online registration form, indicating the support/approval from their school principal, for AST’s selection and consideration.
- The proposed TLW must have minimally been shared at school-based platforms before.
- Presentations can be individual- or team-based. Each team should comprise no more than three facilitators in total. Correspondence will be made through the main facilitator. The proposed TLW should have been minimally shared at school-based platforms.
- Facilitators should propose a TLW relevant to the level of students they are currently teaching, to showcase how they had applied the pedagogy/approach in their own classroom and school. For example, junior college/centralised institute teachers should not be proposing a workshop meant for primary school teachers.
- TLWs will be held at AST. Requests to conduct the TLW at the facilitators’ school will be subject to AST’s approval.
- The TLW may be cancelled if there are very few sign-ups.
- After the completion of the TLW, facilitator(s) will receive an e-Certificate of Appreciation from AST through their principal.
What are our facilitators' thoughts on facilitating TLW?