Application for Teacher-Led Workshop
- AST calls for applications yearly in May via an email sent to all ICON/CES users. Interested teachers can complete and submit the online registration form, indicating the support/approval from their school principal, for AST’s selection and consideration.
- The proposed TLW must have minimally been shared at school-based platforms before.
- Facilitators should propose a TLW relevant to the level of students they are currently teaching, to showcase how they had applied the pedagogy/approach in their own classroom and school. For example, junior college/centralised institute teachers should not be proposing a workshop meant for primary school teachers.
- TLWs will be held at AST. Requests to conduct the TLW at the facilitators’ school will be subject to AST’s approval.
- From 2021, facilitators may opt to conduct their TLW face-to-face, via a live-stream, or as an e-learning course.
- After the completion of the TLW, facilitator(s) will receive an e-Certificate of Appreciation from AST through their principal.
Documents for TLW application
- TLW2021 Information for applicants(.docx, 603.09 KB)
- TLW2021 Facilitation Plan template(.docx, 25.32 KB)
- e-TLW Storyboard template(.ppt, 1.75 MB)
Please fill up the form with the necessary details and the required documents from the previous section at https://go.gov.sg/