Nomination is now open for the Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) 2022!
OYEA honours the achievements of young teachers who are role models for the teaching profession. These educators motivate, challenge and inspire their students to realise their full potential. They personify deep passion for teaching, youthful idealism, energy and enthusiasm, and play a critical role in moulding the future of our nation.
Express your appreciation for an outstanding young educator today by submitting your nomination here: go.gov.sg/oyea2022.
Alternatively, you may also download and print the nomination form here: OYEA Nomination Form 2022(.pdf, 5.94 MB). The completed printed nomination form(s) can be mailed to the OYEA Secretariat at the Academy of Singapore Teachers, 2 Malan Road, Singapore 109433.
Nomination closes on Wednesday, 12 January 2022.
OYEA Nomination Criteria
Nominees for the Award should be teachers who:
- are born on or after 30 June 1987,
- are presently in service in a Primary or Secondary school, a Junior College or a Centralised Institute,
- have shown utmost commitment to the character, moral and citizenship development of students,
- motivate, challenge and inspire students to bring out their full potential,
- demonstrate deep passion for teaching, and are role models for the teaching profession,
- are reflective practitioners who model continuous learning, and
- contribute to the learning and pedagogical excellence of others.