Nomination has closed for the Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) 2020!
OYEA Nomination Criteria
Nominees for the Award should be teachers who:
- are 35 years old or younger as of 30 June 2020,
- are presently in service in a Primary or Secondary school, a Junior College or a Centralised Institute,
- have shown utmost commitment to the character, moral and citizenship development of students,
- motivate, challenge and inspire students to bring out their full potential,
- demonstrate deep passion for teaching, and are role models for the teaching profession,
- are reflective practitioners who model continuous learning, and
- contribute to the learning and pedagogical excellence of others.