Objectives of the Physics Chapter
The Physics Chapter strives to raise the professional standard in the subject discipline of physics, build a culture of professionalism and pride in the teaching fraternity and serve as a focal point for teacher collaboration and networking.
Comprising both the Secondary and Junior College levels, the goals of the Physics Chapter are two-fold:
- To equip Secondary and Junior College Physics teachers with impactful and innovative pedagogies that are underpinned by sound learning theories, experimentation and research.
- To inspire the wonder of Physics and inculcate the joy of learning Physics so that students who have the passion and ability in the subject will continue with Physics or a Physics-related STEM course in higher education institutes.
We organise various professional learning activities for you:
- Courses and Learning Programmes
- Learning Day/ Learning Journeys
- Professional Conversations with overseas and local educators
- Networked Learning Sessions e.g. ST-LT network
- Masterclasses / Demonstration Classes
- SkillsFuture for Educators’ Workshops
Our Physics Master Teachers