Objectives of the Chemistry Chapter
The Chapter organises a diverse range of professional learning activities to cater to different learning preference and interest:
- Learning journeys to industries and Institutes of Higher Learning
- Professional conversations with overseas and local educators
- Designed and Interest-based Networked Learning Communities (NLC) e.g. O- and A-level Practical NLC, Visible Thinking Routine NLC, Microscale (Secondary), etc.
- NLC-led workshops e.g. Learning to write Data-based Questions (O-level), Enhancing Students’ Conceptual Understanding of Chemistry through Microscale Experiments Workshop, etc.
- Role-based Learning Sessions for e.g. Professional Learning Sessions for BTs, ST-LT Network Learning, etc.
- Masterclasses by Experts
- Chemistry Learning Day (biennial)
Our Chemistry Master Teachers
Our Subject Chapter Core Team
Our Calendar of Events
Courses and Workshops
How to join us?
All Chemistry teachers are members of the Chemistry Chapter.
You may sign up for some of the workshops via TRAISI. These are indicated by an asterisk (*) in the above table.
To register for all other learning activities, email-invitations are normally sent through the HOD (Science) or School Staff developer for dissemination. Chemistry teachers are advised to inform their HOD (Science) of their interest to register for the learning activity.
Note that certain events and learning activities indicated by the symbol “#” are by special invitation only.
You may contact Ms Goh Peishi (Email: GOH_Peishi@moe.gov.sg) should you have any queries regarding the Chemistry Chapter and its activities.