All teachers teaching Economics are members of the Economics Chapter. We invite you to be an inspiring member of U in Economics. Join us today, so that we can grow together as a vibrant Economics Networked Learning Community!
Objectives of the Economics Chapter
The Economics Chapter aims to:
1. Connect with
- different profiles of Economics teachers to understand and cater to their learning needs.
- Economics teachers for professional learning at different platforms.
2. Collaborate with
- Economics teachers, CPDD and NIE to enhance our professional knowledge and practices to improve student outcomes.
- external partners to create authentic learning experiences for Economics teachers and students.
- quality professional learning experiences for Economics teachers grounded on the disciplinary roots of Economics to deepen their pedagogical content knowledge and subject content knowledge.
- quality resources for the teaching and learning of Economics.
- teacher-ownership and teacher leadership towards professional excellence in the teaching of Economics.
- innovative practices in the teaching of Economics.
Our Economics Master Teacher
Our Subject Chapter Core Team
The Economics Chapter is led by the Master Teacher who works closely with a core team that comprises representatives from CPDD, ETD and Teacher Leaders from all zones.